India Breaking News Line
Entertainment

Vince McMahon Resigns from the TKO Board and Plans to “Vigorously Defend” Himself Against Janet Grant’s Charges

Share

<p>Vince McMahon, a co-founder of WWE, resigned from both the TKO board of directors and the executive chairmanship in the wake of Janet Grant’s high-profile lawsuit, which claimed the 78-year-old had sexually harassed Grant when she was employed by the business.</p>
<p><img decoding=”async” class=”alignnone wp-image-377439″ src=”https://www.theindiaprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/theindiaprint.com-vince-mcmahon-resigns-from-the-tko-board-and-plans-to-vigorously-defend-himself-ag.jpg” alt=”theindiaprint.com vince mcmahon resigns from the tko board and plans to vigorously defend himself ag” width=”1002″ height=”668″ title=”Vince McMahon Resigns from the TKO Board and Plans to "Vigorously Defend" Himself Against Janet Grant's Charges 3″ srcset=”https://www.theindiaprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/theindiaprint.com-vince-mcmahon-resigns-from-the-tko-board-and-plans-to-vigorously-defend-himself-ag.jpg 510w, https://www.theindiaprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/theindiaprint.com-vince-mcmahon-resigns-from-the-tko-board-and-plans-to-vigorously-defend-himself-ag-150×100.jpg 150w” sizes=”(max-width: 1002px) 100vw, 1002px” /></p>
<p>McMahon said after the accusations that he would fight the charge with all of his might in order to vindicate his reputation.</p>
<p>“I continue to believe that Ms. Grant’s lawsuit is full of falsehoods, outrageous fabrications of events that never happened, and a spiteful misrepresentation of the facts,” McMahon said.</p>
<p>“I look forward to clearing my name and intend to vigorously defend myself against these unfounded accusations,” he said.</p>
<p>“Nevertheless, I have chosen to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effective immediately, out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today,” McMahon continued.</p>
<p>The damaging complaint against McMahon, which was submitted to a federal court in Connecticut earlier this week, also said that McMahon had sexually trafficked Grant while she worked for the wrestling company.</p>
<p>Grant went on to say that McMahon had trafficked her out for sexual assault and had even defecated on her in instances of psychological torment.</p>
<p>Together with John Laurinaitis, the former director of talent relations for WWE, Grant also accused McMahon of forcing threesomes that left her wounded and beaten.</p>
<p>The lawsuit also claimed that McMahon directed Grant to have sex with other executives and a wrestling star, and that she shared explicit pictures and films of her with other WWE staff members without her permission.</p>
<p>Former wrestlers have previously accused McMahon of similar travesties; in fact, last year, the 78-year-old was himself the target of identical allegations.</p>
<p>McMahon paid $14.6 million in hush money to many women who accused him of sexual misconduct, according to an internal inquiry.</p>


Share

Related posts

Ramkumar Ramanathan and Rutuja Bhosale leave the Asian Games’ tennis quarterfinals while Ankita Raina advances

cradmin

Thomas Tuchel of Bayern Munich believes Harry Kane “knows what he’s doing” after seeing him play on his Bundesliga debut

cradmin

The Oceanic Drama in the “Starfish” Trailer Will Premiere on November 24, 2023

cradmin